Thursday 17 March 2011

Honey Love! Review: No7 Natural Blush in 20 Honey

Having quite a collection of pink blushers and no neutral or peach ones, when I found I had four £5 No7 vouchers burning a hole in my pocket I thought Id check to see if they had any thing suitable. I found their Natural Powder Blush in Honey.

The packaging is simple (if a little boring, something I find with most of No7's products) with a window so you can find the colour you are looking for easily.


Although it looks fairly orange in the pan, on the skin it blends down to a pretty, neutral shade. I find the best way to wear this blusher is with a fairly neutral face, but I'm sure it would work equally well with a dramatic look.


Honey Swatched
I've been wearing this blush all week for work, as it's a little tamer than my usual pink favourites. It lasts all day on me with only minor fading. Would I buy it again? Yes for the price, its a good quality blusher that would suit most pale to medium skintones.
No7 Natural Blush can be found in Boots, for £9, or £4 with one of the current £5 No7 Vouchers.

No comments:

Post a Comment