Friday 25 March 2011

Review: Illamaqua Cream Pigment in Bedaub

I'm sure you have all seen the promotional shots for Toxic Nature by Now or at least heard some mention of it on another blog. So when I found myself at the Bullring in Birmingham on Monday I was immediately dragging my Mum to the Illamasqua counter to have a proper look-see.
My budget only allowed me to get one product from the collection so I settled on the multi-use cream pigments in Bedaub.


I'm in love with the packaging....

The packaging is the same as other Illamasqua eye products; simple, black, and a nice change from square or round containers.


Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Bedaub
 Bedaub is a clean mint green a not so surprising colour as this is a spring collection, however what does set this apart from other pastels is the pigmentation. I found the texture to be a little hard a not very easy to blend but it does make an incredible bases for other green shadows. I love it with Mac Pros Bio Green ( I will try to post a FOTD when my skin stops breaking out) I have found this to crease a little after about 3 hours wear but I'm going to experiment with different primers and Ill let you all know how that goes.

Bedaub swatched
 Ill leave you with some more promotional images from a catalogue I picked up at the counter.

Have you bought anything from Toxic Nature yet?



No comments:

Post a Comment