Monday 20 June 2011

Products of the Month: June

Im gonna make this a regular feature on here, if only for the fact it will stop me buying things I will never use!
Its been so hot recently I've changed my skincare and foundation routine cause my usual one wasn't really working for me.

Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturiser in 01: I've been using this for a few weeks and I'm starting to use it everyday, as it isn't as heavy as my usual foundation of choice Double Wear. I've never been a believer in Tinted Moisturiser, thinking they would be too shiny and have not enough coverage for my oily skin. This has proved me wrong, it dries semi matte and has enough coverage for me. The colour is a touch on the warm side for me, but I'm quite liking that at present as it gives my complexion a bit of a boost.

Clinque Moisture Surge: I've been using this every morning and night on the few patches of dry skin I get as it doesn't overload the rest of my oily skin with too much moisture. I also find this tends to mattify the skin somewhat and is a great base for foundation.

The Body Shop Coconut Milk Body Lotion: Im usually way too lazy for body lotion and waiting for it too sink in, but the fact that this sinks in instantly, and comes in a spray bottle makes it perfect for me. Also the scent is gorgeous.

Gosh Soft 'n' Shine in Barbie: A very pretty semi sheer wash of pink for lazy mornings.

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer: A brown toned, matte bronzer, that is surprisingly wearable on pale skin, but also very buildable for olive, and darker skin guys and gals. As well as being a great bronzer it works very well as a contour.

No7 Exceptional Definition Mascara: My only No7 voucher purchase recently, I've been using this mascara alot recently as I've recently fallen out with my Maxfactor Masterpiece. It doesn't flake or smudge on me and I love the brush, it stops me ever getting clumps, something I can't stand.
Mac 209, Muji Cleansing Oil, and swatches of Barbie, Moisture Surge 01, and Chocolate Soleil
Mac 209: I use this small domed face brush for everything. If I could only have one face brush it would be this one. I use it too buff in foundation seamlessly, to contour and for blusher. It really is the perfect multi-tasker. 

Muji Cleansing Oil: This stuff is amazing, I purchased it after reading this  review over at Lipglossiping, and haven't regretted it. It doesn't contain any mineral oils and is extremely good value. Im favouring it at the moment as it gets every last scarp of make-up and sunscreen off. I follow it with either Lancome's Baume Eclat or Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish.

How was your Monday? We're one day closer to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment