Wednesday 15 June 2011

Review: Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Make Up

I've been using this foundation for about 2 months now, I wanted to give it a real test-drive before writing a review, as I often LOVE foundations when I first buy them and then realise they don't really work for me. What first attracted me to this foundation was the shade range, I have very pale, pink toned skin and nearly everything I try turns orange on me, I found 1C1 to be a perfect match ( something I find very difficult to come across).

I been using this pretty much religiously since I bought it, It offers the coverage I need, covering any blemishes and redness, and staying on all day at work. I would recommend this for normal - oily skin types, those with dryer skin would want to ensure they're skin is well moisturised as it can highlight dry patches due to the matte finish.
Now for the much dreaded, on my part, "no other make up on, argh my face feels naked shot"...

Just foundation, no concealer (please excuse the dark circles!)
Due to the heavy coverage I find it necessary to wear blusher and highlighter just to stop my skin looking so flat, but other than that I'm very happy  other this foundation.
Packaging wise I have one complaint, there's no pump- meaning I have wasted a LOT of product, but I'm willing to let it slide for now....
You can find Double Wear at any Estee Lauder stockist, priced at £25.50 for 30ml.


No comments:

Post a Comment