Wednesday 27 July 2011

A/W at ASOS

We’ve barely had a summer and it seems it’s already time to start thinking about autumn/winter trends; I’ve been browsing ASOS to see what they have to offer…

I love this skirt (£30.00) I like to wear sixties style silhouettes and colours in autumn and this is right up my street!

I really like that ASOS don’t follow other high street retailers lead in making all skirts and dress’ ridiculously short. I really like the cut of this dress(£50.00), its a flattering shape ( I have a couple of vintage dress’ in the same cut and they give anyone a gorgeous hourglass shape.

Mustard is one of my all time favourite colours for clothing, especially when partnered with deep reds or navy, it adds colour and warmth without being overpowering. I have a thing for cardigans, always giving myself a reason to buy another so I’ll probably be picking this one (£35.00)  up when the weather starts to turn.

And lastly this rather gorgeous jumper dress(£35.00), which I think would look beautiful with a classic black woollen coat and a red lip.
How about you, are you clinging on to summer or looking forward to autumn?

No comments:

Post a Comment