Monday 25 July 2011

Beauty UK Lip Lust in Cocktail

DSC_0940
After hearing a lot of good things about budget brand BeautyUK I decided it was about time I tried something out, after umming and ahhing over the blushers and lip products I settled on a Lip Lust in Cocktail.
I’ve been wearing this a lot since I bought it, it provides sheer colour in a lovely non-sticky formula. For the £2.99 price tag I’m very impressed with this, I’m not a big lover of glosses in general, as I tend to find the only ones that stay are any longer than half an hour are really tacky and sticky ( Mac Lipglass I’m looking at you!), Lip Lust however are not at all sticky and lasted about 2 hours before I wanted to reapply.
DSC_0942
They come packaged in a squeeze tube, with a sponge applicator, making on the go application a doddle. It does have a slight synthetic fruity scent, but it fades quickly and isn’t very noticeable
Cocktail is a lovely sheer orange and a perfect introduction for those scared of this seasons trend of an orange pout. 
DSC_0944

2 comments:

  1. This looks such a beautiful colour, so cheap too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop wearing it! Highly recommended :)
    Hollie x

    ReplyDelete