Wednesday 20 July 2011

Clinique Deep Comfort Hand and Cuticle Cream

I am notoriously fussy when it comes to hand creams, if they don’t sink in immediately i lose interest in them and give them away. I hate the feeling of creams and lotions just sitting on top of my skin getting all manner of dust and fluff stuck to them.
DSC_0425
Clinique Deep Comfort Hand and Cuticle Cream is a thick, rich cream designed to keep hands hydrated for up to twelve hours, it also claims to be restorative, in that it improves the skins ability to retain moisture.
I think I’m onto a winner with this hand cream, it’s rich and moisturising, sinks in straight away without leaving behind any unwanted greasy residue, and the plastic tube is easily portable. I tend to apply morning and night, and my hands are softer and smoother.
DSC_0427
It’s a bit pricey at £16.00 for 75ml, but the 30ml sample tube I got from a recent Bonus Time, has been in constant use for over a month and is still going strong.
You can purchase Clinique Deep Comfort Hand and Cuticle Cream here.

No comments:

Post a Comment