Tuesday 19 July 2011

Hitting Pan

 Don’t you hate it when you wish you had bought a back-up of a limited edition item that ends up being a daily staple? That’s how I feel bout Smashbox’s Fusion Soft Lights in Baked Starlight. I picked this up from Debenhams last December for a mere £6 ( it was half price and I had £5 on my Beautycard)
DSC_0521
DSC_0531
Since I bought it it has been very well loved ( as I’m sure you can tell!) it provides that gorgeous, lit-from-within glow, that I hope to find in a highlighter. Its a very finely milled powder that blends out perfectly, I have been pairing it with my Too Faced Bronzer in Chocolate Soleil.
The colour is fairly cool-toned, but I think it would suit pale to medium skin, but it may look a bit ashy on darker skin, although guys and gals with darker, warm toned skin might want to check out Soft Fusion Lights in Soft Gold.
DSC_0536
It was hard for it to capture the effect on camera (that’s a heavy swatch) but Im going to take that as a positive thing because there is nothing worse than really obvious highlighter. If anyone knows of any good powder highlighters I’m all ears, because I’m going to need a substitute for this one pretty soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment