Friday 29 July 2011

July Favourites

Thought I’d better get this in quick before the months over!
DSC_1078
Naked Mild Shampoo: I’ve been using SLS free shampoos for a few month now, and this is my favourite so far. Normal shampoos had left my scalp red, sore and flaky, this shampoo is aimed at sensitive scalp’s so I thought it would be worth trying out. My hairs in a lot better condition, and I’m no longer having problems with my scalp, so this shampoo is a winner for me.
Estee Lauder Double Wear Powder: I prefer to wear a tinted moisturiser in the summer, but I still feel I need a bit of extra coverage, so this powder is perfect for me. It’s high coverage and comes in a wide range of shades to suit cool, warm and neutral skin tones.
Mac 217: I love this brush, I use it for buffing in concealer and blending my eyeshadow. Seriously, yoiu need this brush!
Mac Beauty Powder Oh So Fair: Released with last years Christmas collection, I hadn’t paid this much attention, until the weather started perking up and I wanted to warm up my complexion. Oh So Fair is a sheer warm pink perfect for adding warmth to pale skin.
Gosh Defining Brow Gel: I’ve been using this stuff everyday, read my full review here.
Beauty UK Lip Lust Cocktail: A fuss free lip colour, to add some colour to you face, completely non-sticky and easy to apply. Full review here.

No comments:

Post a Comment