Tuesday 5 July 2011

Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint, I'm Counting the Days...

When I received an email a few days ago about Liz Earle releasing their three years in the making Sheer Skin Tint, I knew I wanted it. I love Liz Earle's skincare and can't live without Cleanse and Polish or the Instant Boost Skin Tonic.

I'm hoping it will live up to the high expectations I'm sure everyone will have of this product. Liz Earle's skin care has grown to cult status, as it suits most skin types, is in a fairly accessible price bracket and is cruelty free(as well as most of the products being vegan friendly).

On a related note, BB Creams and their European counterparts seem to be a growing in popularity in the UK, with Mac, Estee Lauder, Clinique and Illamasqua all releasing them. And it's no surprise really, with most of them boasting skincare properties, SPF, and good coverage. I'm yet to try one but if anyone had any recommendations of brands or stockists, it would be very much appreciated as I would love to try some out.

No comments:

Post a Comment