Tuesday 26 July 2011

London Lust List

This Friday I will be setting off for London, and will be allowing myself an unrestricted amount of shopping (lets face it there’s no point trying to stop myself!) and since I’ve been trying not to spend as much the past few months there’s a few things I’ve been wanting to purchase…

DSC_0115 copy
Images from Google.
1. Soap and Glory: Peaches and Clean(£6.00); I have a serious thing about buying cleansers and this one looks (and smells) lovely. I’m very keen to try it out and put it through it’s paces.
2. Inglot; If there's one thing I miss about living in London it’s Inglot, I’ll be heading down to the Westfield in White City, to add some more pretties to my stash.
3 Mac Violetta (LE Version Pictured) (£13.50); I almost bought this when I was in London last year but I was distracted my the more fuchsia Show Orchid.
4. Cupcakes; I miss being able to frequent the Hummingbird Bakery, their cupcakes are amazing, especially their limited edition seasonal ones. One of my favourites being a Lemonade Cupcake I tried last summer,
5. Sleek; Sleek release their Pout Paints on August 3rd, I plan to pick a few up along with a palette (or two!)
6. Shu Uemura; I love the Shu Uemura boutique in Covent Garden and spent a lot of time browsing in there, I might actually buy something this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment