Monday 11 July 2011

This Weekend I’ve Been…

DSC_0222
Shopping- I bought this dress from Dorothy Perkins (£39.50) along with a Black Maxi for £35. I needed some summer dresses for my holiday at the end of the month and I love the colour of this, and the maxi is a great summer staple.
roger-daltrey-tommy
Gigging – I saw Roger Daltrey live at Nottingham’s Royal Concert Hall on Saturday, he performed The Who’s Tommy from start to finish ( if you haven’t heard it, you NEED to) along with some other Who songs and some solo material. Needless to saw I had a brilliant time.
DSC_0242

Eating – My mum’s Strawberry + Rhubarb Flapjack Crumble. As far as desserts go this is pretty high on my list, the flapjack topping made it a bit different to the usual crumble and the sweetness of the strawberries was balanced by the rhubarb’s sourness. Lovely!
DSC_0237

Savouring- I visited Hotel Chocolat on Saturday, and picked up a bar of their 70% Orange chocolate. I love dark chocolate and I love orange chocolate even more, so this is my new favourite indulgence.

No comments:

Post a Comment