Friday 2 September 2011

Dusk Till Dawn Turquoise Smokey FOTD

dtd

As promised here’s my first FOTD from the MUA Dusk til Dawn palette, I decided to do more of a dramatic look using the bright turquoise, glittery navy, black and a mixture of the two highlight colours on the browbone.

On the rest of my face I used;

Bourjois Bio Detox Foundation in 51

Mac Blot in Medium

Collection 2000 Lasting Finish Concealer in Fair

Too Faced Bronzing Powder in Chocolate Soleil

Smashbox Fusion Softlight in Baked Starlight

17 Mirror Shine Lipstick in Beehive

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Isn't the turquoise an amazing shade? I'm wearing Dusk til Dawn colours today, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, yeah the turqouise shade really sold it too me! Better than the numerous Mac colours I bought in that shade as well! Just need to get some Fyrannie Epoxy or something like that so I can make use of the really glittery ones now...
    Hollie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that looks absolutely stunning! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't think this palette was pretty until today. somehow it doesn't look to disco ball glitter xx
    liloo/@tsunimee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I put a little bit of blot powder on the brow bone to stop it being to shimmery, and most of the glitter blends away if you don't use a sticky base anyway
    Hollie
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete