Wednesday 28 September 2011

Review: Purity Conditioning Cleanser and Facial Wash

Purity skincare

For the past month I have been testing out a few products from the Purity Skincare Line, to read up on the background of the brand read my introduction to the brand. Just to recap, all the products are Ecocert Organic, and free from parabens, GM and Petroleum based ingredients.

In place of my usual oil or Hot Cloth Cleanser, I have been using their Conditioning Cleansing Lotion to remove my make-up. I’ve put this to the test against some of my most stubborn mascaras, eyeliners and foundation and its stood up pretty well. After just a bit of massaging it into my lashes all my mascara was gone, and all without stinging my eyes. The lotion has a fairly thick consistency (but not as thick as Liz Earle’s Cleanse and Polish) but is easily spreadable on the skin.

After I’ve removed my make up, I refresh my face with the SLS free Facial Wash to stop my oily skin breaking out (if you have normal or dry skin you could probably skip this). I really like this face wash, it has quite a thin texture, and is great if you like to double cleanse/ to refresh your skin but will also remove light make-up (even mascara!). I’ve used this a couple of time when I’ve been to lazy to double cleanse and it removed all my eye make-up leaving me panda eye free!

Both products cost £4.99 for 150ml of product and are available from Purity Skincare.

~

Haven’t entered my giveaway yet? Enter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment