Tuesday 27 September 2011

Vivo Cosmetics FOTD

Vivo Cosmetics

I was very excited yesterday when some Vivo Cosmetics dropped through my letterbox and couldn’t wait to get my hands on them! Being as I was at work yesterday evening I had to keep things fairly subtle, but I really enjoyed using the products.

I was sent the Pearl Eyeshadow in Golden Leaf (£1.50), Baked Blush in Rouge Shimmer (£4.00) and Primer (£6.00). From first impressions I love all of these products, I’m gonna have a little more of a play with them today, and write up some individual reviews, so watch this space!

Other products I used:

Face: Bourjois Bio Detox Foundation in 51, Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Shell, Estee Lauder Double Wear Powder in Shell, Collection 2000 Lasting Finish Concealer.

Eyes: UDPP, Gold from MUA Heaven and Earth Palette, Boujois Liner Feutre Ultra Black

Lips: Dainty Doll Lipstick In Material Girl

2 comments:

  1. Such fresh looking face. You have a beautiful complexion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's literally made my day! Thanks hun!
    Hollie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete