Saturday 1 October 2011

Freaky Beetlejuice!

Thought I would share a couple of new releases I’m looking forward to…

Models Own Beetlejuice Collection

ModelsOwnBeetlejuice

Give me these gorgeous duochromes over girly pastels any day! I know I’ll have a hard time not buying all of these, and judging by the colours they’ll win me over much quicker than Accessorize’s duochrome polish offerings.

From they’re Facebook: ‘ NEW from Models Own and launching this November - The BEETLEJUICE Collection! Consists of FIVE new multi-tonal shades - GOLDEN GREEN, a fresh energetic acid; PINKY BROWN, a warm rusty pink; PURPLE BLUE, a vibrant punch of fuchsia indigo; AQUA VIOLET, a true sky shimmer; and EMERALD BLACK, a bold-blackened midnight peacock! Each bottle contains four pearlescent colours mixed into one gleaming shade, and the complex colour-shifting, with flashes of vivid tones and ethereal hues, gives a shimmering duo chrome finish. Priced at just £5 each and available early November exclusively at our website.’

There is also talk of these being available in a set, something I very much hope happens!

Illamasqua Freak

Illamasqua-Freak-Perfume-Bottle

Just look at that snail on the bottle! I would probably buy this just for the gorgeous design, and the fact it’s not like any perfume bottle I’ve seen before. Although I’m secretly hoping the scent is of the quality as the design.

It will be available to pre order on Monday, for more info check out Illamasqua’s Blog.

3 comments:

  1. Oh they are so pretty! Can't wait to get my hands on them!
    xx
    http://homemadefashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really hoping they release them as a set so I can get all of them!
    Hollie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete