Friday 21 October 2011

Sneaky Peek: NYX Nude On Nude

DSC_2086

I spied this in TKMaxx yesterday, and I just couldn’t resist it, I mean you can never have too many neutral eyeshadows right? Well maybe I have a few too many already but never mind!Ill be posting a couple of FOTD’s etc using this palette once I’ve had a bit of a play with it!

I was supposed to be going out tonight but after getting up at 4.30 am for work I’m not sure I’m up to it. Thinking I might stay home, snuggle up and watch a movie. Not sure what food should accompany this though, thinking I might attempt Lily’s Chicken Pie recipe!

Be sure to let me know if there are any shades you would really like to see, and I’ll try to do a look including them!

3 comments:

  1. This looks sooo nice, some gorgeous useable colours- how much did you pick it up for? xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! It looks divine - though I'd be a bit overwhelmed by the number of choices :P I'd love to see a taupe-eye-red-lip look with this! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @TheOtherSideofCool It was £14.99, I think it retails at about $24 in the US so not to bad considering!
    @Rae I was completely overwhelmed this morning when I was trying to decide what to use first! I shall try to get a look up tomorrow for you :)
    Hollie
    x

    ReplyDelete