Tuesday 1 November 2011

Barry M Indigo NOTD and Some New Polishes

DSC_2131

I had a little accidental nail polish haul last week, whilst looking for something to spend my No7 voucher on. I picked up the Purple Rain Nails Effect and Indigo Nail Paint, which were on offer for Buy 2 Save £1. I used my No7 Voucher to pick up Poolside Blue, I realised I didn’t have any blues that weren’t pastels, so Indigo and Poolside Blue would fill a gap.

I painted my nails with Indigo on Saturday night, when me and my sister had a little manicure session. She tried out Poolside Blue, which I will post the pictures of as soon as I’ve used it.

DSC_2146

I’ll apologise for the tiny bit of staining from the red polish I was wearing before, my nail polish remover is proving a bit ineffective. If anyone knows of any good acetone free nail polish remover, I’d love to hear them ( it needs to be acetone free because I’m still using fake nails)

DSC_2150

DSC_2149

Indigo is a really gorgeous colour, and is one of the better Barry M formulas, its easy to apply and has lasted well without chipping ( the smudge on my little finger was my fault).

Barry M Nail Paints can be found at Boots and Superdrug priced £2.99

4 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous colour! xx


    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely colour! Nice to hear it's easy to apply too!

    As for the staining, do you use a base coat? I've thankfully never expereinced any problems with staining, but I use the OPI natural nails base coat...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys.
    I use base coat if I'm painting my real nails, but because I'm using false ones I don't bother, it seemed to stain the skin round my nails while I was removing it. If that makes sense?
    Hollie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty colour. I love Barry M! For the staining, Superdrug sells some fizzing tablets that get rid - they should be with the other nail products, I forget how much they cost, but not a lot. x

    ReplyDelete