Sunday 20 November 2011

FOTD: Enraged

DSC_2558
Before I start, yes I’ve photoshopped this photo, none of you want to see the massive hormonal breakout that is currently residing on my chin! I did this FOTD to show what 17 Eyeshadow Trio in Enraged (I haven’t photoshopped around muy eyes so these colours are as true to life as my camera will allow) looks like when worn. I wore this look to work yesterday, maybe a little overdone but who cares!
FACE
17 Blemish Balm in Light
Estee Lauder Double Wear (as concealer)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Light
NYX Blush from Soho Glam Collection
Eyes
Sleek Noir Eyeshadow as Liner
Lips
Mix of Lipsticks from NYX Soho Glam

3 comments:

  1. That's a really lovely look! Love the crease colour especially

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't think it's overdone at all, it looks lovely (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls :)
    he crease colour is the darkest shade from the Enraged trio :)
    Hollie
    x

    ReplyDelete