Friday 25 November 2011

Gift Idea for Her (Luxury) Dolce and Gabbana Lipsticks

dolce and gabbana dahliadolce and gabbana ultradolce and gabbana devildolce and gabbana nude

If you’re struggling to find the perfect girt for the lady in your life who loves luxury, you might want to take a look at Dolce and Gabbana’s Classic Cream Lipsticks.My boyfriend bought me the Lip Jewels Palette last year which contains (from top) Dahlia, Ultra, Devil, Nude, the lipsticks  have a gorgeous, classic satin formula, last for about four-five hours on the lips and don’t dry out your lips.

The line contains some beautiful, classic colours and the packaging is beautiful and screams excess and indulgence.

I’m one of the first people to admit to loving an inexpensive lipstick, but sometimes, you just need a touch of excess, and who wouldn’t love the gold packaging!

Dolce and Gabbana Classic Cream Lipsticks cost £22.00 and are available from Harrods

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww that's so sweet of your boyfriend! <3 lovely shades.

    I haven't decided what I want for christmas yet. Something in my head says it's silly and I dn't need anything, but the other part of me is bitterly disappointed if I don't get anything xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it did take a serious amount of hinting though!
    I haven;t thought about what I want yet, hopefully my boyfriend will be able to surprise me with something!
    Hollie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS!! I have Scarlet. I thought it would make me look like ScarJo but it didnt work. I still like it though x

    ReplyDelete