Wednesday 23 November 2011

I’m Living in a Material World with Dainty Doll Lipstick in Material World

Dainty Doll Lipstick Swatch

I’ve had this lipstick for a while, but for some reason it’s been ignored. I dug it out today for work, and I can’t think why I’ve left it stashed away for so long. The image above was taken after about an hours wear ( and consumption of half a pack of Double Stuff Oreos and milk, ssshhh!!!) Shades like this normally last half an hour on me before completely disappearing, but this one lasted a good 4 hours (which as I said included eating and drinking)  before I wanted to reapply. It’s got a lovely creamy texture and isn’t drying.

You can find Dainty Doll Lipsticks at Harrods and Boots priced £12.50

1 comment:

  1. ooooh this is my kind of colour!
    Quite expensive though, I think i'd rather buy a MAC lippie, but this does look gorgeously shiny and moisturising :) xx

    ReplyDelete