Wednesday 16 November 2011

EOTD: MUA Immaculate Collection Purples

MUA Immaculate collection

A quick EOTD I did the other day using the purples from the MUA Immaculate Collection. The matte one was the one I was most excited to try, as I find most brands (including high-end ones) tend to struggle with. I used it as a base for the darker and shimmer shades and I found it a little hard to work with. The texture is a bit harder than the shimmer/metallic shades but I have MAC matte purples that have a worse texture, so I don’t think it is necessarily a bad shade. The metallic shades are gorgeous, easy to blend and well pigmented, the lilac shade if a really lovely colour, great for blending out a purple lid or for using to brighten the eye and neutralise redness.

I’ve been using the neutral shades pretty much daily since I bought the palette, they’re great for when you’re in a rush (like I am most mornings) as the soft texture blends so easily.

Do you know of any great matte purples? Have you picked up the MUA Immaculate Collection yet? What do you think to it?

MUA Immaculate Collection is available from Superdrug and costs £8.

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous I love the purple, so perfect for Autumn! xxx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Have either of you bought the palette?
    Hollie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not yet! I'll hopefully pick it up soon, even if it's just for those purples! x

    ReplyDelete