Tuesday 8 November 2011

Snap Happy

DSC_2195

DSC_2214

DSC_2226

DSC_2257

DSC_2288

I felt like carrying my camera around with me today, seeing as I wasn’t at work. I got on train this morning to meet my Mum from work, and we went to take the gorgeous Lola out for a (very) long walk. After that we were all ready for a snooze! Lola was the only one who actually fell asleep though. I got a bit bored waiting for the train, so decided to play with the exposure on my camera as trains were passing.

I hope you’ve all had a good day. Do you like these types of posts? I’ve been reading a lot of great lifestyle blogs lately, so you might see a few more of these post cropping up on here, I’d love to know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Your dog is absolutely gorgeous! I love these posts :) xx

    ReplyDelete