Saturday 5 November 2011

VIVO Cosmetics Baked Bronzer in Sunkissed

DSC_2061
DSC_2062
Since receiving VIVO’s Baked Bronzer at TOWIB, I have been using it for those early mornings when my skin looks a little less ‘pale and interesting’ and more pasty and dull. I heard most people describe this as more of highlighter than a bronzer, but on my skin it imparts a good bit of colour. I’ve been teaming it with some of Too Faced Chocolate Soleil as a contour.
I have been applying it with my MAC 190 and blending it out with my MAC 168, it has a lovely, and easy to blend texture. I’ve found the best way to wear this for me is at the top of my cheekbones, if I wear it on the apples of my cheeks it does tend to accentuate my pores.
O me it’s a gorgeous gold colour, and although it’s quite light I think it has enough warmth that it would work brilliantly as a highlighter for darker skintones, without looking ashy. If you want a pop of colour to pair with this, it looks gorgeous teamed with VIVO’s Baked Blush in Peaches and Cream.
DSC_2064
I can see myself using this a lot over the festive season, I think it would look great for nights out with some black liner, and a red lip.
For a mere £5 this is a really versatile, and great quality product, that despite being a bronzer I would use all year round and not just in the summer. It gives a lovely glow to the skin without being obvious or overpowering. If you’ve wanted to try MAC’s Mineralize Skinfinishes but not fancied the price tage that comes with these would be a great product to try.
VIVO Cosmetics is available in selected Tesco Extra stores.
Disclosure: This product was given to me free of charge at TOWIB.

4 comments:

  1. I've loved the vivo stuff I've tried so far, this looks perfect for adding a lil warmth and sparkle! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stuff too - Not tried this particular shade though - Will have to now :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been using this almost every day and have had such compliments with it. I love it. Haven’t had a chance to check out the rest of the range yet though

    ReplyDelete
  4. @TheOtherSideofCool I read your post looks like you got some great pieces, might have to pick up the lipstick on my next trip to the big Tesco!
    @Sarah Which shade have you tried? I fancy trying a slightly darker shade
    @Discovering Beauty It is really pretty, you should try the Baked Blushes if you like this, they're gorgeous aswell
    Hollie
    x

    ReplyDelete