Thursday 1 December 2011

Carmine November: I’m in Love!

DSC_2589DSC_2585DSC_2590Carmine NovemberCarmine November i Pout Very Cherry

I’ve kept pretty quiet about the whole beauty box concept since they started launching, mainly to see what each one was offering and whether I felt any of them were right for me. When posts started popping up about the second Carmine box I knew I had to order it.

My box came today and this is what I received:

Lulu’s Time Bomb Flashback Night Cream: I feel like this product is maybe a little misplaced in this box, and doesn’t really fit the market it’s aimed at. I’ll probably passing this onto my Mum, as wrinkles aren’t really a concern of mine (yet!)

Neom Organic Body Lotion: This is a really nice body lotion, it absorbs quickly and my skin feels a lot less dehydrated. The smell is quite floral, and probably won’t be to everyone's taste, but I’m willing to ignore it as it works so well!

Dainty Doll Eyeliner in Goody Two Shoes: I’m a big fan of Dainty Doll products and I love this rich brown shade, I’ve read a loto f complaints that the blue shades were badly pigmented and hard textured, but this shade is soft and applies really well.

New CID i-Pout in Very Cherry: I think I lucked out with the shade that I was sent, a lovely deep cherry red, perfect for the festive seasons. This lipstick has a beautiful texture and feels like you’re not wearing anything, but is still very pigmented. This shade would suit most skin tones, and I’ll definitely be looking at some more shades.

Cosmetics a la Carte Brow Ink in Taupe: I love this! It gives a really precise line, and adds great definition.  A definite repurchase!

I’m so impressed with this box, 3 full size products all of which I would repurchase without a doubt, I would consider repurchasing the Neom body lotio and the only product I didn’t like was the Lulu Night Cream, but thats because I feel I’m too young for it, someone older might love it!

Carmine costs £10 a month (+ £2.75 postage) and you can subscribe on their website.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard much about carmine, but is the principle very similar to the other somethingbox I've forgotten the name of that has been operating in the UK too?

    .... mind blank. Sorry! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you thinking of Glossybox? There's quite a few now lol.
    Basicall you pay a £10 a month plus P+P, to receive 5 deluxe samples (and some of them are ful size)
    Hollie
    x

    ReplyDelete