Tuesday 3 January 2012

Rituals Magic Touch Ultra Whipped Body Cream

DSC_0119“Special technology makes this whipped cream easy to apply, while its rich and velvety formula nourishes and helps strengthen the skin.
Unique blend containing antioxidants, Vitamin E and the ingredient Centella Asiatica, which helps strengthen your skin.”

I got this in a gift set that I received free when buying two others as Christmas gifts. Since receiving a Rituals Foaming Shower Gel in my Glossybox I’ve become very interested in the brand and I spent a long time in the Leicester branch playing with all the products. I picked up a lot of gifts in there but couldn’t resist keeping one myself, they were 3 for 2 after all!

This moisturiser is lovely for the when you don’t want to spend ages rubbing thick creams in, but still want a decent kick of moisture. It’s described as ‘whipped’ and although it looks like a body butter/heavy cream it has the light texture of a mousse and sinks in very quickly leaving no residue.

This product is scented, but it is a very light fragrance that isn’t to sweet/floral and leaves skin smelling fresh all day.

I’ve been using this daily since I got it, and I can’t see it running out for a while. I’ll definitely be repurchasing this when I run out.

Magic Touch Body Cream is available at House of Fraser and Rituals Stores and is priced at £13.50 for 200ml.

No comments:

Post a Comment