Wednesday 1 February 2012

Carmine: January Edit

DSC_0338

DSC_0350

DSC_0359

My Carmine box arrived yesterday, and I was a bit disappointed that they were sent so late, yes it was Christmas a month ago but the rest of us had to get back to the real world! As for the contents I was quite happy with what I received as usual with Carmine it included a good balance of body, skin and make-up products.

Korres Wild 24-Hour Moisturising & Brightening Cream I’ve been interested in Korres for a while but I’ve never tried anything fro, them. This moisturiser says its for dry skin on the website, but I’ve found lately I actually get more breakouts when I use stuff aimed at oily skin, so I will be trying this as a night cream.

Eldora False Eyelashes I’ve been pretty predictable with false lashes lately, rarely using anything other than Ardell Demi Wispies but these look like a great winged out shape, and I’ll be using these on a night out.

Balance Me Radiance Face Oil Very excited to see this included I love Balance Me, and I have been wanting to try a face oil for a while (I have oily skin, but as I said it reacts a lot better if I use gentler, more moisturising products) tand his smells lovely. My only complaint would be that it took me forever to get enough out of the rollerball, a little bit tedious when all you want to do is go to bed and collapse!

Westlab Himalayan Pink Salt I love bath products, and although I don’t generally buy bath salts I will definately be trying these out. Apparently these have the same effect as fasting for 3 days, not sure about that but maybe good if your feeling bloated? I shall try them and report back!

Eyeko Fat Stick I received this in shade Petrol Blue which is a very nice shade, and I’ll definitely use this as a base for a blue smokey eye, although after seeing all the lovely neutral shades that were included in other boxes I kinda wish I had got one of those! If I like the wear time/formula I will probably pick up another shade, as they make a great shadow base.

Again another great box from Carmine, and I love that they don’t go the way of other beauty boxes and have one ‘stand out’ product and I always end up using all the products I receive.

Carmine is a monthly subscription service and costs £10 a month + postage, if your intereste in signing up for Carmine you can do so HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment