Monday 27 February 2012

FOTD : Full Fuchsia

Mac full fuschia swatch lipstick
I wore this sometime last week, and completely forgot to post it! I bought MAC’s Full Fuchsia from the Tartan Tale collection (Xmas 2010) but it is permanent at the Pro store. I don’t think I have actually worn it this year, so I thought I should show it some love! 
I’m wearing Double Wear in this, and I’m so happy I bit the bullet and bought Vitalumiere Aqua, I’m just not loving how Double Wear looks at the minute. I’m real loving Dior’s Amber Diamond, and was informed by a sales assistant it is being discontinued! So if you want to get your hands on Amber Diamond or Rose Diamond, make sure you get to a counter sharpish!
It’s been getting lovely and sunny round here lately so I expect I will be breaking out a few more bright lippies lately!
What’s your favourite bright lipstick? Any I should try?

2 comments:

  1. Thats such a lovely lip colour. It really suits you. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. super gorgeous color :) check out 'perpetual peony' by maybelline, i just did a review on it- it's so bright and amazing xx
    My Blog: Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete