Monday 20 February 2012

Glossybox: February Edit

DSC_0577

DSC_0561

I’m going to keep this Glossybox post short and sweet, as I know Beauty Box posts are not everyone's cup of tea, and I think I have expressed my opinion on the service numerous times. I do think that these posts are helpful for people trying to decide whether or not to subscribe.

This was a pretty average box, no really stand out products, but I will be trying out everything I received. The Dr Bronner Lavender Hand Sanitiser will be going straight in my handbag, the Coco Shambhala Shower Gel will no doubt be gone very quick as I have used it before and Nik also loves it. The product I am most looking forward to using is the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Relaxing Balm, and love having travel size styling products as I never finish them. I could live without the DuWop Venom Gloss, and the BM Beauty Eyeshadow, but I’m sure I will get some use out of them!

I do feel the need to say that it seems box by box the discount codes get fewer and fewer, with only one included in this box, something that I would definitely consider before repurchasing a sample.

Did you get February’s Glossybox? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment