Friday 10 February 2012

Urban Decay Lipstick in Tease

DSC_0265

DSC_0269

I have a few Urban Decay lipsticks, and they’re one of my favourite formulas, they’re quite similar to the MAC Cremesheens. The shades I have are all moisturising,comfortable on the lips but still long lasting. If you’ve used a Urban Decay lip products you’ll know they are quite heavily scented of Creme Brulee, which I don’t mind, but if you don’t like scented lip products its something to consider.

DSC_0264

Tease is a toned down pinky coral. If you are a bit scared of coral (like me) this is a great shade. It works well with neutral looks for a subtle pop of colour.

Urban Decay lipsticks are often overlooked but they have a great range of neutral and bright shades.

I purchase my Urban Decay Lipstick from Beauty Box in Leicester (they are also stocked online here) for £6.00 but you can also find them at Look Fantastic (£13.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment