Thursday 26 April 2012

Decleor Aroma Purete

Decleor are a skincare brand I am always fawning over and I love their Aroma Cleanse Phytopeel. So when I heard they were bringing out a range for oily/combination skin I had to share my excitement.

decleor aroma purete

Apparently 50% of women in Europe have oily skin with visible pores, and Decleor have reformulated their Aroma Purete range to help balance oily skins.

The range includes:

AROMESSENCE™ YLANG YLANG SERUM 15ML, RRP £44.00 Expensive? Yes. But sounds amazing, oily skinned ladies should be afraid of products containing oils (this contains Ylang Ylang, Clary Sage, Lemon Essential Oil, Lavender Oil) I find starving my skins of oils really doesn’t help with my acne prone skin, and I am considering trying this when my Liz Earle Superskin runs out.

AROMA PURETÉ SHINE CONTROL OXYGENATING FLUID 50ML, RRP £24.00 A mattifying moisturiser is essential in my routine, and I don’t think £24 is a bad price for a good quality moisturiser. Another one to check out at the counter.

AROMA PURETÉ 2 IN 1 PURIFYING AND OXYGENATING MASK 50ML, RRP £22.00 This is an exfoliant and a mask in one. And I love a dual purpose product (except for those 2 in1 shampoo conditioner things – yuck) they save so much space and time. This contains Bamboo Tears, Egyptian Loofah Fibres and Spheres of White Jojoba to eliminate dead skin cells, hydrate and mattify.

AROMA PURETÉ IMPERFECTIONS ROLL ON 10ML, RRP £15.00 If you struggle with blemishes, you probably have a stash of spot treatments, and I always like to have one to hand for when I feel a spot starting to appear. I haven’t heard of a spot treatment that contains essential oils, so I think this would be an interesting one to try if more traditional spot treatments don’t work for you.

AROMA NIGHT YLANG YLANG PURIFYING NIGHT BALM 15ml RRP £32.50, 30ml RRP £55.00 This is the product I most want to try, I don’t have anything like it in my skincare stash. It claims to make skin looks cleaner, healthier and give a radiant glow.

Do you suffer with oily skin? Anything from this range you want to try?

Aroma Purete launches on Decleor counters on May 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment