Friday 6 April 2012

French Pharmacy Skincare: Avene Extremely Gentle Cleanser

Avene Extremely Gentle Cleanser

Avene Extremely Gentle Cleanser is as the name would suggest a very gentle cleanser for sensitive and reactive skin. My skin is very sensitive and will flare up at the smallest thing. During a bad patch with my skin last month, even my beloved Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish was breaking me out so I needed to try something new. I picked this up from Boots when it was on 3 for 2 and have used it for just over a month now.

This cleanser doesn’t make any ridiculous claims, it just cleanses the skin really well without irritation. The texture is somewhere between a milk and a gel and it doesn’t foam. I use this after I remove my make up with a Micellar Water, but I have used just this, and it removes make up effectively, including mascara. The bottle says too tissue this off but I prefer to use a damp muslin cloth.

It is perfect for sensitive skin, it has no scent, and I haven’t had any bad reactions to it.

This leaves my skin feeling really clean but not stripped or uncomfortable. I love this because it does what it is supposed do, cleanse your skin, it wont give you perfect skin, but it’s a great staple for your skincare routines.

Avene Extremely Gentle Cleanser costs £8.00 and is avaliable from Boots or Escentual

No comments:

Post a Comment