Friday 15 June 2012

Wishlist

wishlist

1. L’Occitane Almond Shower Oil Once again I have fallen for the hype! I do love Shower Oils, and this one sounds really amazing, I love sweet almond smells as well so this sounds like it would be right up my street!

2. Stila In the Light Palette  This palette looks so gorgeous, I swatched it in Boots, and it looks a lot more wearable than my Naked palette. I wish I could justify buying this, but once I use up some MAC shades I’m not keen on I might treat myself!

3. Neals Yard Wild Rose Beauty Balm Need this. I’m currently using the Neals Yard Rose Moisturiser (which I have sneakily pinched from Nik) and my skin is really loving it. I have been having a few patches of dry/dehydrated skin and this sounds like it would be amazing to use at night.

4. Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray I was tempted to buy this last year, but as usual I got distracted by something shiny. I love the Moisture Surge Moisturiser, and as my skins getting a bit dryer I am dying to try this out. But I have to use up my bottle of Fix+ first!

5. REN ClearCalm3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser I have a sample of this, and I really love it. I find it really calming and soothing  on the skin, especially if I’m suffering from a breakout or some irritated skin. I will be buying this but I need to use up some other cleansers before I can justify it.

10 comments:

  1. I have the Stila palette it's amazing! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm finding it really hard not to cave in to getting it!

      Delete
  2. Definitely get hold of the L'Occitane shower oil soon it's gorgeous! Also, the Clinique Moisture Surge looks good, might have to add that to my mental wishlist now too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll be picking up the Clinique Moisture Surge next time they have one of the massive GWP's on, a lot more justifiable then lol!

      Delete
  3. Ooh the Stila palette looks stunning & I adore the Neal's Yard Wild Rose Beauty Balm SO much, it's perfect! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you tried the Rose Moisturiser from Neals Yard? So gorgeous and smells amazing, I definitely need the balm!

      Delete
  4. I've been eyeing that Stila palette as well, the shades are just so pretty and like you say, they seem really wearable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do don't they? I need to rid myself of some of the excessive amount of neutral shades I have though first!

      Delete
  5. The clinique spray seems interesting, hope you get it so can hear your views on it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I'll pick it up next month :)

      Delete