Monday 27 August 2012

Update and New Things



Erm...Where shall I start? I haven't blogged in months now, so if this is a bit of a ramble I apologise. First I have started a new job, and I'm now working full time, so adjusting to that has taken a lot, I don't always feel like writing after a long day, and I can't write about something for the sake of it, unless I want to write, chances are I won't!

I am currently living back at my parents house (not going to go into it) and don't have a PC or my SLR. I'm thinking about getting a MAC.. any advice very appreciated! I'm blogging from my iPad at the minute but without my camera I'm at a bit of a loss.

I've got lots of great new beauty bits recently, I have been indulging myself in a lot of retail therapy! My most recent purchases being some new skincare (I'm in LOVE with Origins at the minute) and Stila's Creme Bouquet EDP which smells flipping amazing!

I'm gonna try and get back into the swing of things and once I'm reunited with my camera get back to blogging more regularly!

 
 

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Been better but getting there! Thanks hun xx

      Delete
  2. Aw, I hope that everything is okay. Love your dog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope everything is okay, and congratulations on the new job! Your dog is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the job. Hope you're all okay. I'm in the same boat with no blogging but I don't have a good reason like a new job - my routines just gone to pot with the school holidays (I work at the local college, which I think think is your local college, but I might be wrong, I've got that in the back of my mind somewhere and can't remember why.) Anyhoo! Gorgeous dog! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope all is okay sweet, don't feel bad for not blogging- it happens. A happy you is more important. Take care & congrates on the new job.

    Poppy
    letsdrivefaraway.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post, I love anything Stila can't wait to give that a sniff!

    ReplyDelete