Tuesday 6 November 2012

Bumble and Bumble Texture

Bumble and Bumble are a brand I'm loving exploring at the minute. Before I discovered Bumble and Bumble the main styling product I was using was a bottle of Dry Shampoo! Now I have a small arsenal of products to change up my style.

Bumble and Bumble Texture is a styling cream which give hair some extra texture and volume; perfect for that elusive undone look.

Once my hair is towel dried I get a small amount of Texture and scrunch it through my hair. If you need more then you can apply more but I find it best to apply in layers rather than a large amounts all at once, as it's quite easy to over apply it. It's then as simple as either using a diffuser or scrunching your hair whilst you dry it for a wavy look, or if you just want some lift at the roots I use a round brush to blow dry.

Texture will hold your style throughout the day but if I feel it needs a bit of a refresh I just spray on some Surf Spray to revive it. The day after styling with Texture my hair still has some shape, and I normally just use my hair dryer to feta bit more volume.

I can't recommend Texture enough and if your after a messy,bedhead style with out the effort you need this in your life!

Bumble and Bumble Texture is now available at Boots ( link )where the full size costs £21.50 or the travel size (pictured) costs £9.50



 

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore Bumble & Bumble products! Might have to try this one out xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do love Bumble and Bumble :) Great review my love xo

    ReplyDelete