Monday 3 December 2012

Liz Earle Botanical Essence No 15

Sexy is not a word I would associate with Liz Earle, but this perfume could change that. I'm not a fan of girly scents but warm, spicy scents are my thing, so it's no surprise Liz Earle Botanical Essence No 15 has captured my heart.

The perfume has been blended using 15 Natural Botanicals; Bergamot, Virginian Cedarwood, Patchouli, Guaiacwood, Tonka Bean, Sandalwood, Cypriol, Siam Benzoin, Elemi, Cinnamon Leaf,Damask Rose, Clove Bud, Pink Pepper, Bourbon Vanilla and Vetiver. It really is unique in that it starts of quite fresh and sharp but very soon settles to a gorgeously warm and rich scent.

The bottle is very understated and but is still elegant which reflects the scent well it's sexy but it doesn't shout. This scent is very comforting and I love that I can still smell it on my scarf the next day.

Scent is a very personal thing but if you know someone who loves unusual, warm and spicy scents this would make a great Christmas gift!

You can find Liz Earle Botanical Essence No15 on their website (link) where 50ml will cost £45.

Disclosure: Product sent by PR for consideration, this does not affect my opinion.

 

2 comments:

  1. This is my favourite perfume! :) I actually have a review of it going up tomorrow xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow haven't heard many people talk about Liz Earle perfumes. The description sounds nice :)

    ReplyDelete