Thursday 13 December 2012

What I'm Loving #2

I've been off work this week so it's been a lazy week on the hair and make up front. I've just been scrunch drying my hair with a bit of Bumble and Bumble Texture ( £21.50, review here) which gives a great relaxed wave.

I've upped the moisture levels in my skincare with the Super by Nicholas Perricone Coconut Quench Spray, which is full of hylauronic acid. I have been using it as a toner, and it's gorgeous, gets rid of any dry or dehydrated patches.

I've repurchased Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum (£10.99) foundation and it still my favourite base just enough coverage for everyday, and not heavy feeling at all. I've given my Naked palette a rest and have been using Burberry's Pale Barley (£22.50) swept all over the lid. Nars Luster (£21.50)has been my blusher of choice since dying my hair red. It's great for lazy make up as it has enough if a sheen that I can skip the highlighter.

What products have stood out to you this week? Share in the comments!

 

4 comments:

  1. I really like pale barley all over the lid, its such an easy every day look. The Super Quench spray sounds amazing. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to try healthy mix for ages but I just havent bothered because I have a real ism against high street foundations but i've heard such good things about this!

    Jade | Beauty Butterfly Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a healthy mix convert now, it is so great

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard mixed opinions about Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum, glad it works for you though!

    ReplyDelete